Where is all the Berger bullets?

Where is all the Berger bullets gone?
Anyone know?

Can't find any for sale in Denver ether.
All 7mm bullets have been so scarce that I picked up some Hornaday SST 162
and some 160 AB when I had the chance earl;y this month. Winchester LR primers were sold 200 per customer per day. ( Bass Pro Shops )
So that was my good day: 150 bullets, 200 primers and no powder at all.

I was just about to post a topic on this. I'm a bit peeved about this. I haven't seen any new Bergers at the local stores in several months. N0 7mm bullets online anywhere.

I was hoping to find a post by one of the berger guys stating that production was down for whatever reason.

Maybe I didn't search hard enough.

I'm just on consumer and not really entitled to an answer but if I push a quailty product as hard as these guys have I would sure hope I could keep up with demand.

Sierra never seems to run out of bullets.:rolleyes:

First primers now Bergers. Reloading would be alot more fun if you could find even half the stuff you need. Sheesh.

I was just about to post a topic on this. I'm a bit peeved about this. I haven't seen any new Bergers at the local stores in several months. N0 7mm bullets online anywhere.

I was hoping to find a post by one of the berger guys stating that production was down for whatever reason.

Maybe I didn't search hard enough.

I'm just on consumer and not really entitled to an answer but if I push a quailty product as hard as these guys have I would sure hope I could keep up with demand.

Sierra never seems to run out of bullets.:rolleyes:

First primers now Bergers. Reloading would be alot more fun if you could find even half the stuff you need. Sheesh.
I can get you some 140 or 168 grain berger hunting vld but I will have to drive about 50 miles to get them then ship em to you how many boxes do you want befor they sell out?

Big Buck

I've been looking for 200 gr VLD and they have been sold out for months. Maybe they are retooling for filling VIP orders first.

I got a brand new box of .308 168 hunting VLD. PM if intested.....

I ordered 500 about a week ago. They said the 180s were on the line then but 168s would be 4 - 6 weeks. (7mm) I still have a few hundred 168s to hold me. Maybe Obama is buying them all up so he doesnt have to take our guns. At least not yet.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts