Where is all the .270 WSM brass hiding?

BigMedicine

Been looking all over the net for Winchester or Remington bulk brass (50 count), and cannot find any anywhere. I just bought a Winchester M70 Extreme Weather, and would like to roll my own. I have a few box's of factory ammo, but I really want some extra brass so I can expieriment with. If anyone knows where I might find some please chime in, thanks.

I know this isn't what you're looking for but Rocky Mountain Reloding has Federal brass if you can't find anything else. I've been looking high and low also. That's all I can find.

Midway and Midsouth Shooter Supply both have Norma 270WSM brass for sale.It very expensive but from my experience it is the best short mag brass that you can get.

If you can find some 300 WSM brass it can be necked down. Midway also has Norma 300WSM brass.

I know this isn't what you're looking for but Rocky Mountain Reloding has Federal brass if you can't find anything else. I've been looking high and low also. That's all I can find.

Shortmagman, thanks for the leade, I placed an order for 250 pieces. This will give me something to do besides ice fishing unil the snow starts to melt, and I can get to the range at my buddies place ...thanks again!

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts