Where East PA?

there is a 300yrd range on the state game lands on rt93 broad mountain. unless you want to go to eastgreenville and pay by the hour for a 600yrd range.

There is a range on I-80 around Clearfield, PA. I can't remember the name, but I think it's at least 600 yds. Also, do a search for a "Palmasino" (spelling?) range in Wapwallopen or Nescopeck PA. I believe this range was owned or started by one of the creators of the PPC. I could be way wrong on that!

There is a range on I-80 around Clearfield, PA. I can't remember the name, but I think it's at least 600 yds. Also, do a search for a "Palmasino" (spelling?) range in Wapwallopen or Nescopeck PA. I believe this range was owned or started by one of the creators of the PPC. I could be way wrong on that!

Supposedly $25/year - Palmisano private range 717-379-3663 8-9pm ET Rifle Range Road #1 Wapwallopen, PA

there is a 300yrd range on the state game lands on rt93 broad mountain. unless you want to go to eastgreenville and pay by the hour for a 600yrd range.

I drove to the East Greenville range last year only to find that the range has been closed for quite awhile. Water & Wings trains dogs there but the rifle and shotgun ranges are closed. They no longer hold a permit to run the range.

I've been to Water and Wings but heard they had closed. They were the closest to my area. Thanks.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.