Where do you find used hunting gear?

Two years ago was the first time I rifle hunted with hearing protection around my neck....intending to put them on when needed. Well, I saw a coyote moving around a bottom area and ranged him and then lined him up through my scope on my 7 mag....and pulled the trigger. Ya, it hurt my right ear pretty badly. I don't remember having that problem when shooting elk or deer without ear protection.....maybe the adrenaline makes a difference?

Two years ago was the first time I rifle hunted with hearing protection around my neck....intending to put them on when needed. Well, I saw a coyote moving around a bottom area and ranged him and then lined him up through my scope on my 7 mag....and pulled the trigger. Ya, it hurt my right ear pretty badly. I don't remember having that problem when shooting elk or deer without ear protection.....maybe the adrenaline makes a difference?
Huh?

Be careful on e-bay, you will probably find what you are looking for and ALOT of stuff you didn't even know you were looking for, maybe electronic ear muffs.;)

So, are you quitting hunting and have some gear to sell ?

For used clothing, I also browse thrift shops like St. Vincent. In Delaware, you might also look at the PA hunters forum.

For clothes iv always done this: several local stores have a winter sale, usually in March. They do not advertise, it is word of mouth. I've seen 1/2 of 1/2, and third item free. My kind of sale. During the sale they will also sell fall hunting guns , decoys, and most Nything else they will sit on until next fall. I'll bet there are some local places in your area that do the same thing with their regular customers. Get in good with them. They will take care of you in the long run.

Hi folks, Looking for a suggestion. Do you know any good websites to find used hunting gear?
e-bay search what you want new used everything find a price and shipping you like and buy it. hunters shooters reloaders past and there wives and kids sell there stuff or they find hunting is not for them and they sell there stuff

Been hunting many years. I am old now. Do not hunt any more. What you looking for. For cloths, I found out we have cloths, warm and cool cloths depending on the weather. I use those, and buy a cheap shell to put over them. When we started out hunting years ago. There were no cammo cloths to buy per say. We used what we had and did well. Marketing and hunting has become big busness. You will be told, you have to have this, you can not get along with out it. PM me, maybe I have some thing you may want.