Where do you find used hunting gear?

Two years ago was the first time I rifle hunted with hearing protection around my neck....intending to put them on when needed. Well, I saw a coyote moving around a bottom area and ranged him and then lined him up through my scope on my 7 mag....and pulled the trigger. Ya, it hurt my right ear pretty badly. I don't remember having that problem when shooting elk or deer without ear protection.....maybe the adrenaline makes a difference?
Slightly off topic...but Okay! I think he will have a REALLY HARD TIME FINDING USED ADRENALINE!

Looking to buy a compound bow

I know there is a risk, but if you are good with used, watch Craigslist for archery.

Great deals come up with bow, arrows, broadheads, the whole setup.

The other thing is to wait until January/February and grab the previous year closeout models.

If you are new to archery, there is no reason to get a $1000 bow. Go more economical while learning to shoot. Bear, PSE, and some others can be had for under $500 and will shoot just fine. People may want to smack me for the above brands, but there is a learning element as with any shooting sport. Get your technique down, then decide if you want to drop a bunch of money. Like with rifle shooting well practiced and a well tuned instrument, a $500 model can outshoot a $5k model depending on who is shooting it.

I had situation years ago with used bow, (first bow ever). Used it for month practicing then one day after taking a shot the tear drop on end of string broke and bow shall we say let loose all kinds of energy on my wrist. I dont have prob buying used bow, just have cables and strings replaced before using. Glad it did not come loose at full draw. It was a Martin linx. Great bow.

There are lots of groups on Facebook for used gear. Some are brand specific. Obviously not going to find anything for your weapon, but camo, packs, tents, etc. can all be bought/sold/traded. I have acquired some Kuiu clothing through the groups and was happy with how it all worked out. Tons of guys selling stuff after 1 big hunt. Stuff I got looked brand new. Ebay also has some good finds if you take some time and look.