Where can I see a lot of guns?

If you get to the east coast around D.C. there's the NRA museum. That is one massive display of history. . I would highly recommend anyone if there are ever in that neighborhood to stop by and check it out!!

Plan on 1 FULL DAY for visiting the Cody , Buffalo Bill Museum of the West , which includes the Cody Firearms Museum , as well as the Plains Indian Museum , and Museum of Western Art ( Frederick Remington , Charles M. Russell , and many other greats of Western Art ) , and of course "Buffalo Bill" William F. Cody Museum , whom the entire town , museum , and much of the surrounding area was named after .

Gunwerks is in Burlington , Wyoming , 25 minutes east of Cody . The Davidson brothers are very friendly . If you are lucky , they might invite you to shoot one of their rifles , and their range is only a few miles from their shop .

Scheels lets you actually pick up the guns, no number in line, waiting. At least here in KC. Cabella's makes you get a number. Now, this is just comparing KC Scheels to KC Cabella's. Other locations will be different perhaps. You want to see guns -- Cabellas's espcially one with a gun vault. Touch - Scheels......

VMF .... Welcome to the US ! In Sioux Falls , there are Scheels and Garys Gun Shop . If you go to see Mt. Rushmore near Rapid City SD , look at First Stop Gun Shop and Jack First . We always like to feed you Beef Hungry Europeans , so remember that you will often find some decent Steak Houses in close proximity to the big Gun Shops .....just ask at the Shop and they will tell you where to go . You may have heard that we only allow Europeans to use Rubber Bullets while shooting here , but that is just " Fake News " . Have fun !!!

Hey, if you have time and want to actually shoot some guns, I live in the Rapid City area and have access to several ranches. I can show you a good old American time! Send me a private message if you want to meet up and have time.

If you go through Salt Lake City, there is a good gun store in downtown called Gallensons. It's a small shop but they can squeeze a lot of guns in that place.

Based on your path, I would expect you to go through Idaho Falls, Idaho on your way from Yellowstone to Vegas. Guns & Gear is a pretty big Gun Store, with an indoor range. If you have a stupid amount of money to spend, you can also fire a fully-automatic M2 Browning (Ma Deuce) while you are there.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.