Where can I find H1000 or RL 26?

Can't seem to find it in stock anywhere of course. Hoping someone knows where I can find some and help a guy out. Having a 7 SAUM built and want to get a pound or two of each to see what this rifle will like.
Don't know where you're at, but I've got a pound of H1000, minus about 10 reloads I'd give you. I bought it, tried loading maybe 10 rounds for my 6.5-06. Couldn't get close to the velocity I wanted. I have no use for it.

Don't know where you're at, but I've got a pound of H1000, minus about 10 reloads I'd give you. I bought it, tried loading maybe 10 rounds for my 6.5-06. Couldn't get close to the velocity I wanted. I have no use for it.
I'm in IL about an hour west of Chicago. I did find both powders however I will still buy yours if you have no use for it and are somewhat local? Thanks for replying!

I'm in IL about an hour west of Chicago. I did find both powders however I will still buy yours if you have no use for it and are somewhat local? Thanks for replying!
I'm in central iowa. I could ship it if you pay shipping. I'll just give you the powder. Not a big deal to me.

Can't seem to find it in stock anywhere of course. Hoping someone knows where I can find some and help a guy out. Having a 7 SAUM built and want to get a pound or two of each to see what this rifle will like.
I am in southern Indiana and if you are close I could spare a couple pounds of RL26

I've bought RL26 and H1000 within the last of months by checking PrecisionReloading, powdervalley, 3rdgss.com DAILY. If they want you want buy it then, don't wait a half day or two days thinking they might have another powder you want... because the 1st one will be gone.
Good luck,

Bruno Shooters Supply had H1000 a couple weeks ago. I got 8lb. Was there Friday and picked up H4350 and Varget, but didn't look for H1000. Beginning to think RL26 is just a myth here in Az.

Bruno Shooters Supply had H1000 a couple weeks ago. I got 8lb. Was there Friday and picked up H4350 and Varget, but didn't look for H1000. Beginning to think RL26 is just a myth here in Az.
I was able to get the RL 26 from CAC Associates.

454, thanks but I have never purchased powder anywhere but locally. I was only looking for some 26 just to give it a try. I can easily live without it.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts