Where can I find H1000 or RL 26?

Matchbook454

Can't seem to find it in stock anywhere of course. Hoping someone knows where I can find some and help a guy out. Having a 7 SAUM built and want to get a pound or two of each to see what this rifle will like.

a pound or 2? what are you going to do if it likes it? ;)
Then I can try to get more. Don't want to be buying 8 pounders if I can't work up a load that I like. A could pounds should be plenty to get me through load developement, a little practice, and hunting season.

Then I can try to get more. Don't want to be buying 8 pounders if I can't work up a load that I like. A could pounds should be plenty to get me through load developement, a little practice, and hunting season.
I got ya, but those 2 powders have been very hard to get for the last decade. Buy as many 1 pounders as you can find, if you don't like them you can definitely sell them locally for what you are into them.

I got ya, but those 2 powders have been very hard to get for the last decade. Buy as many 1 pounders as you can find, if you don't like them you can definitely sell them locally for what you are into them.
Well, I can buy an 8 and sell what I don't use as well I guess. Probably a bit safer to have an not need than need and not have.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.