Where can I find a AAC Blackout Muzzle Brake / Flash hider, 7.62mm, 51T - 5/8-24

HappyGVM

Hi all. I have an AAC 7.62 SDN-6 T51 Suppressor that I'm planning to let my daughter use on her TC Compass II Compact 308 rifle. From what I can tell from my research on line, AAC was part of the bankruptcy sale at Remington but still hasn't resumed production. Every where I normally shop (Brownell's, MGW, etc) are sold out. Does anyone know where I can find one of these muzzle brakes or flash hiders with the T51 ratchet system? Thanks!

Kind of in the same boat as you. I have a couple extra muzzle devices for my other cans but not for the sdn-6. The shame of this is that I have one qd can with no muzzle device, so i essentially have a paperweight. I haven't found any in stock

Thanks for sharing. Opticsplanet allows you to backorder various AAC brakes/flash hiders with a 6-8 month delivery estimate. Maybe AAC will get sold off & restart production in the new year??? I think that's our best hope.

AAC was sold off to some venture capital firm. "JJE Capital Holdings LLC for the DPMS, H&R, Stormlake, AAC and Parker brands." I honestly think the company is gone.

ah turns out JJE Capital is the Parent company of palmetto state armory, so there is a chance they could make adapters again.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.