Where are the Sierra GK bullets?

Hespco

I have acquired 8 boxes of the Sierra 6mm 90gr TGK ( green tip ) bullets. But can't find any Sierra 6.5 140gr Spt GK, or 7mm 160gr GKHP. Seems as though they are not even being made. Are others finding these Gk bullets?

I have acquired 8 boxes of the Sierra 6mm 90gr TGK ( green tip ) bullets. But can't find any Sierra 6.5 140gr Spt GK, or 7mm 160gr GKHP. Seems as though they are not even being made. Are others finding these Gk bullets?
I have Sierra 6.5 140gr GK. Traded and sold about 1K + to members the last two months.
They have not been for sale in over a year+.

Thanks
Len & Jill

Sierra bullets have been very hard to find this past year or longer. I have traded more of my hunting inventory of GK & BK because other members needed them and I had them, didn't really want to let them go, but it is good to help out. I have had other members help me out with Sierra MK that I needed so it all comes full circle if you are FAIR and good intentions.
I have seen a few people that I know start seeing Sierra on the shelves again.

"IF" someone really is in need of some 6.5 140GK for hunting now, PM me and I will see what I can do for you,

Len & Jill

I think all the bullet manufactures for the most part have their lines set up for 223, 5,56, 308 and 9mm and will run those until they satisfy the defensive ammo market. As we get closer to fall hunting season we should start seeing more hunting bullets. Starting to see a break in the availability of 5.56 ammo as Winchester and Frontier are moving huge amount's of Nato type ammo out of Lake City Plant. When the gamekings come back don't expect old prices as they pushed the prices up last February by 20 percent before the whole covid thing hit. Best bet for now is the out way gun shop that has old inventory not unless owner already sold them at a gun show.

I did score some Sierra 308 Matchking and 7mm pro hunter at a out of the way gunshop 3 weeks ago and it was old inventory with old prices. Same bullets on Sierra list for $20/100 more then old price and are not available.

What strikes me as strange is that I was able to buy all these 6mm 90gr TGk bullets, but no 6.5 or 7mm GK. Ihave a few 6.5 Gk, but were bought years ago. I have enough for hunting season but would like to have a couple boxes sitting on my shelf.

I got 500 from powder valley last month of the TGK 140, so they pop up here and there. I don't have any plans for them just saw them and thought maybe I would try them. I want the 107 TGK in 6.5, I think my Grendel would love those suckers.