Where are the 215 hybrids???

arawls88

They are out of stock everywhere, I can't even get a back order. Berger having problems sourcing material? If anyone has a lead on any... PM me!!! Thanks!

I couldn't find them or 230 hybrids anywhere either, just bought 400 220 LR hybrids and I'm really hoping to get some good expansion test results.

I couldn't find them or 230 hybrids anywhere either, just bought 400 220 LR hybrids and I'm really hoping to get some good expansion test results.
220s are a little more than I'm wanting to shoot. May have to bump down to a smaller gr, or shoot whatever I can find that will shoot!

I think they are rolling them out like usual, they are just getting bought up quick (like everything).
Midway had them a few days ago but I wasn't going to pay .68 a bullet.

A list of ALL components that are available will be a lot shorter list than out of stock. That being said I got 500 of them from Blue Collar a couple weeks ago. Then I got a notification from Midway this week they were in stock. They were only in stock a few hours there. Just need to get on the "notify" list or look everywhere everyday.

What you are seeing is people buying reloading materials in bulk for fear of what is coming. Instead of buying 100 or 1000 primers, they buy everything available. The same thing that happened when Obama was elected. It took years for things to go back to normal and prices didn't come down. Unfortunately this is the world we live in.

What's going on right now is the same thing that went on when Obama was elected both times. I was just a kid when he was elected the first term and I remember my Dad talking about reloading components and ammo being crazy expensive and hard to find. Then when he was elected the second term I was in high school and I was affected by the reloading component shortage. I remember being on Midway's website and there literally was only one .30cal bullet option available out of the hundreds of options. The same thing is happening now. Everyone is panicked and everyone is hoarding. Don't worry, there's an end to this. It takes years unfortunately, but things will be back to normal after the initial shock wears off.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.