Where are most members from

In TN the further west you go the more it costs. JMO
JA, Email me at: [email protected]; I live 30 minutes east of Knoxville,Tn. I'm from Okla. but my wife is from this area and it's where we settled. I'd never move from here, love it. Cost of living not bad and you can find a place reasonable. James Caldwell

my home range is the NE LA area, Wife is from Vidalia/Natches area(there most weekends when its not deer hunting season) and I am from Tallulah(where I am at most of the time during deer hunting season), just across the river from Vicksburg.... and we live about an hour from both, lol. Didn't realize so many ppl from Louisiana was on this forum. Good to know!

my home range is the NE LA area, Wife is from Vidalia/Natches area(there most weekends when its not deer hunting season) and I am from Tallulah(where I am at most of the time during deer hunting season), just across the river from Vicksburg.... and we live about an hour from both, lol. Didn't realize so many ppl from Louisiana was on this forum. Good to know!
Come on over to Howard Prince Range in Pioneer and meets some more folks.

any one have a recipe for IMR 4955 with a 100 grain hornady or a 107 grain Sierra or an 87 grain Sierra, , any information would be great I can't find any thing on the IMR site

thx

I am a head football coach in Louisiana and was looking at calling mamou for a game! Played against them in playoffs back in 2000 or 2001

I was born and raised in Zachary. The Zachary football team got eliminated in the second round play-offs this year....after making the quarter-finals and beyond 8 years in a row! memtb

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.