Where are most members from

Kalifornia...........
I know that you hear lots of bad things regarding this state but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, It's even worse than what you see on TV. Few deer (compared to the past), few ducks, no pheasants, down to around 275,000 hunting licenses sold, about 1.3 million Covid-19 cases, I'd move if I could.
You can''t buy ammo over the counter without background proof that you own a state-registered firearm of that caliber (so I've been told).
So I hunt in other states and Africa and reload everything.

Kalifornia...........
I know that you hear lots of bad things regarding this state but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, It's even worse than what you see on TV. Few deer (compared to the past), few ducks, no pheasants, down to around 275,000 hunting licenses sold, about 1.3 million Covid-19 cases, I'd move if I could.
You can''t buy ammo over the counter without background proof that you own a state-registered firearm of that caliber (so I've been told).
So I hunt in other states and Africa and reload everything.
Hang on, I, am afraid every thing you said about California, will creep into the other 49 states. I, can see it comming.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.