Where are most members from

Not as active as it should be but look at the Regional Forums/South >>> https://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/south.81/
Thanks FEENIX, that link and related ones will save a few thousand posts :)
PS: FEENIX, you're one of the LRH members I follow, and I like knowing you're from a neighboring Rocky Mountain ⛰ 🏔 🌲 state. Have a safe and blessed Christmas season.

Unfortunately, I'm from one of the sickening blue states in the east, NJ. Currently looking at property in eastern TN maybe around Knoxville. Looking for at least 50 acres moderately close to civilization where I can sit on my back deck and shoot (respecting time of day/neighbors, etc.) and make my property enticing to turkeys and deer. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you to everyone on this forum, it's great to be in a place where there is actually good advice and lot's of great knowledge and experience.

Unfortunately, I'm from one of the sickening blue states in the east, NJ. Currently looking at property in eastern TN maybe around Knoxville. Looking for at least 50 acres moderately close to civilization where I can sit on my back deck and shoot (respecting time of day/neighbors, etc.) and make my property enticing to turkeys and deer. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you to everyone on this forum, it's great to be in a place where there is actually good advice and lot's of great knowledge and experience.
Look around Roane and Rhea counties. Rhea will be cheaper but farther from knoxville but still not a bad commute. Plenty of deer and turkey in the area.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.