Where are chronographs made? in market, but don’t want to buy from China...

middleofnowhere

I see that Competition Electronics is clearly made in USA.

Labradar says they are a Canadian company, but I can't find any info on where the products are manufactured.

Same with Magnetospeed, where are they made?

I am in the market for a chrono and want to send as few $$ to China as possible. Can anyone who has one advise where the product is manufactured please? USA is preference, but I would be much happier buying product from any other friendly nation.

I just got an email response from Labradar, made in Canada 🇨🇦
I so much appreciate that they didn't take their little Doppler technology to China.

still trying to research magnetospeed. It's amazing every retailer doesn't put the country of origin in the description.

take the plunge for a Labradar and never look back! they are worth every penny!
Agree, even if they are Canadian.

eBay seems to have a lot of magnetospeeds shipped from China...may or may not be knock offs. But I also don't see anything indicating where it's made. Pretty sure if it was US they would have that plastered loud and proud.

I have a prochrono. It was affordable and serves my purpose. It will lie if it's late in the evening or in the shade. But so will all of the optical chronos.

magnetospeed sport says designed and assembled in USA. now where the parts are made is anybody guess. I bought this when they first came out years ago so info might have changed

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.