Where’s a good place ?

Switchback2

I wanted to ask here since mostly ELR guys look on here.
Where would be a good place to try and sell a Manners T4A built for a Stiller Tac 408 action and 1.350 for 5" then straight taper to 1.125 barrel ??

I have it listed on here and snipers hide but wanted to ask on here if there was any other ELR places a guy may see it so I could give someone a good Deal without the wait.
Thanks for any ideas

Attachments

• 0A8F5751-BBB1-46C5-B625-8DEA8C748A15.jpeg
    0A8F5751-BBB1-46C5-B625-8DEA8C748A15.jpeg
    222.7 KB · Views: 28
The stock is for the 1.450 and weighs 3.5
The info for stock is In pic , all but weight .
I caught that and changed my post probably about the time you quoted me.:D
I have the 1.6" action with a Mcmillan A5 Supermag and it's about two pounds heavier. Been looking for a lighter stock, probably the only way I'll be able to drop more weight. Just for the sake of conversation, whatcha asking for it?

I caught that and changed my post probably about the time you quoted me.:D
I have the 1.6" action with a Mcmillan A5 Supermag and it's about two pounds heavier. Been looking for a lighter stock, probably the only way I'll be able to drop more weight. Just for the sake of conversation, whatcha asking for it?
Paid $965
Asking $800 OBO ,, My build got canceled and this is last part from build that needs a new home.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.