When life gets tough, there is hope

Heart breaks for you, Mram.
No man should have to endure that.

I lost my wife as a young man as well, she battled cancer through the birth of our second child and she succumbed shortly thereafter.
I'm also in Idaho if I can do anything for you. I can sympathize.

God bless you and yours through these days.

I lost my first born 11/5/2015 at the age of 2 in a car accident. And know all too well what you are going through. It is the testament of Christ that pulls us through. The human psyche was not built to deal with tragedy such as this.

No matter what, you have to find the things that love you, run to them. There's an old saying.That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I don't believe that. I think the things that try to kill you make you angry and sad.

Strength comes from the good things…

our lord and savior Jesus Christ, our family, our friends, the satisfaction of hard work. Those are the things that will keep you whole. Those are the things to hold on to when you're broken.

for anyone who is suffering, no matter what it is from, I pray the Holy Spirit invades your hearts and helps fill the holes you are feeling.

Mram10us, so sorry for your loss.

Definitely glad you're still around to share this sad experience. Things happen for a reason, God has a plan for us all and taking her with him was the plan for her, for you it is to remain here, for what purpose? You'll find out, have faith, he'll show you the way. You willing to help others in their time of need is one of those reasons. In the meantime stay strong Sir.

Even though many of us in this forum dont know each other, it doesn't mean we cant help each other out. Thanks for making yourself available to us and God bless

I am surprised and saddened to hear of so many similar stories but we must keep in mind we are on this earth to prove ourselves worthy the people that our God takes from this earth are in a much better place and we must remember that they have proven themselves worthy of the grace of God

Wow, that's one of the saddest things I've heard. I'm so happy to hear that you both are people of faith and that are healing by the power of the Holy Spirit and the God is using you and your suffering to help and encourage others. May God bless you as you continue to walk by faith through this difficult trial!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.