When life gets tough, there is hope

Mram10us

I'm not saying this to get attention, but to show you guys, there is hope when things get rough.... cause, they will. We have a great community here and support is always helpful.

May11th @ 0615 I was driving out to the range to meet a friend to shoot. I had just left the house 10 minutes prior, told the wife I loved her and handed her a protein shake on the couch(she was big into crossfit). Got down the road and she calls saying something is really wrong in her head ... we prayed on the phone... she said "I'm dying" and she dropped the phone. I got home about a minute later to find her convulsing. Called 911 and sat in the hospital with her for 5 days till I had to disconnect her from lifesupport on May 15th. She had a pontine stroke which isn't good and she never woke up.

A lot went on in those 5 days, but it would make the post a few pages. She was a christian and loved God. I was a "christian" but not where I should have been. Thru those 12 weeks till now, I have been broken and had all sorts of thoughts because I loved her more than anything. God took me from a very dark place to wanting to bless others and help them thru this kind of junk. Point is, when you hit your breaking point, which I definitely did, God loves you. I'm here if anyone is having suicidal thoughts or whatever.
IMG_3054.JPG

I have no words I don't know of anything I could say that might make you feel better other than to say I am proud of you and definitely impressed with your attitude and wanting to help others get through their situations I couldn't imagine being where you are now which makes your attitude that more impressive I'm so sorry for your loss

I can understand what you have gone through. Feb 8th 2002 a similar thing happened to me. My wife woke up with a sore throat and 21hrs latter I unplugged her from life support. With 3 sons to raise life must go on. God chose to take them home he also chose for us to still be here in the fight.
I know sometimes it is hard to believe but God has blessed me and my sons richly since and today we talk fondly of their mothers life. God is good all the time! If I can ever be of help or you just want to talk to someone who understands the pain and agony of death. I am here for you!
Henry

March 20, 2005 I lost my wife to a heart attack, she had heart attacks before but you're never ready for the loss of the love of your life. Keep hanging on to God, without Him I'm not sure how or if I would have made it. Having been there I'm truly sorry for your loss. May He give you strength, peace and hope. Blessings

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.