When life gets tough, there is hope

Mram10us,
Thank you for sharing your powerful story. Like others have already mentioned, I too was deeply moved by your message, and I am so sorry for your loss. Your story is powerful for several reasons. It is a great reminder to remember that none of us are guaranteed tomorrow. This is a great reminder to make sure we tell the people we love, that we love them, and more importantly, to make sure we don't wait until tomorrow to to accept the gift of salvation that Jesus offers to all us. Additionally that we don't wait until tomorrow to share that message with someone who does not know Jesus. As your story points out, if we wait for tomorrow, we may never get the chance. Your message is also powerful because you are an incredible witness, showing the healing power of Jesus, and the peace that passes all understanding that can only come from Jesus. Thank you for sharing these things. I am hopeful that anyone who reads these messages will also reach out to Jesus when they are faced with life struggles. I have heard alot that God will not give us things we cannot handle. I do not beleive this. I do however believe God will not give us things we cannot handle with his help. If we reach out to Jesus, he will be there, and with him, through him we can handle what otherwise would seem impossible. I also want to thank everyone else that shared your stories. This has been a very thought provoking thread and great messages have shared. These stories are heart breaking, and I am praying for all of you.

Last edited:
@Mram10us, I am heartily sorry for your loss. She will always be in your hearts. It takes courage and strength to share what you have gone through. You are absolutely right, God will always be there for us in times of need and sorrow. It is easier said than done but be strong and move on ... she would want you to. I am here for you brother and I am sure I speak for the LRH community and if you need to talk about anything, I mean anything please ping me at 406-750-5899.

Cheers!
Ed

My heart felt condolences. Without faith I can't imagine anyone going forward. I lost my daughter to suicide 3 years ago. She came home desperate and as I learned to die. I'm forever grateful she came home. It weighs on me heavily to this day but God has kept me lifted to carry on. It's still hard, but I, as will you, be shown the blessing in the worst possible circumstance. God bless you.

Dirtrax, thank you for sharing that. Your testimony along with Mram10us and all the other members who have shared with us brings evidence that the Lord Jesus is there for us if we will receive and believe what he done on the cross for us. It proves that we can find peace through Jesus in times when there is no earthly logical reason for us to have peace in our circumstances here on Earth. It tells me that the Lord has something good for us in store, something better for us than this earthly life could ever produce. Yet, how great it is to have him here for us in this walk of life.

I owe Mram10us a very personal debt of gratitude. The strength he showed in sharing his tragic story moved me deeply. I could never have imagined sharing my story on the interweb before his courageous first step. It will literally be a lifetime before most of us realize even a glimmer of the blessing in their tragedies. I am witness to, and blessed by how much another's pain, faith, and courage can inspire so many. God bless you all.

I owe Mram10us a very personal debt of gratitude. The strength he showed in sharing his tragic story moved me deeply. I could never have imagined sharing my story on the interweb before his courageous first step. It will literally be a lifetime before most of us realize even a glimmer of the blessing in their tragedies. I am witness to, and blessed by how much another's pain, faith, and courage can inspire so many. God bless you all.
Definitely not strength here. I just cant let her life be wasted. If the nightmare can cause one person to come to Jesus and know His love and peace, then it's worth it. I honestly expected a couple replies at most. Not trying to be a drama queen or say "look at me". Really just want Jesus to be lifted thru this. God bless you guys

It's well beyond a thanks for sharing your story and we all feel your loss with you, without question.
The only word I can think of when something like this happened to us, is "touched." When we are touched, it's for life and all we have is to go forward so I hope you go forward in peace. regards, mike

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.