Wheeler FAT wrench digital or analog????

I have the Wheeler 'clicker' by default, it came with the lapping bars that I bought. I use it, but I don't like or trust it. Plan to buy something designed for commercial use. They're more expensive, and for good reason. A consistent and reliable torque tool is an expensive thing to make.
Perhaps one of these:
Or this one:

I've had the Wheeler digital for several years. It works well and is easy to use as long as you keep your eye on the readout.
Only complaint is the beeper is very irritating.

I've had both. Compared them side by side for a while. I use them for scope mounting and action bolts.

Analog is basically ok and actually is a camover wrench which is best for nominal torque accuracy with a mechanical wrench. It worked well, but top end was limited to 10-65 in lbs which is pretty good coverage.

Digital is slightly better in range at 15-100 in lbs. it also reads from 0 in lbs. To get it perfect, you have look at the numbers. The tones just get you real close.

I chose the digital and it has been fine. It is a lifesaver for action and scope mounting.

I have both, and are working just fine. But I do like the "click" feeling a bit more than the beep.

+1 for BallisticGuy! I have the digital. It eats batteries and always seems to be "Low" when I need it (guess I could be smart and remove the battery but that requires a small screw driver to remove the cover). Where you grab it to get a good grip is right where the hole for the beeper is and the beeping when you can hear it just doesn't seem reliable. Because of that you have to be looking at the display which always seems to be upside down (it is "conveniently" located on the very top). Finally, as far as I know you have to push the button for every .1 in/lbs (no hold the button) so if you want to torque your stock at 60 in/lb then torque your rings to 18 in/lbs it takes a lot of time. Long story short, do yourself and your sanity a favor and go analog.

About to purchase a torque driver. Just wondered what your preferences are?
Pros and cons? I will mainly use this just for scopes. I have a 1/4" drive inch wrench for
heavier stuff.

Digital or analog? 15 in lbs or 17 inch lbs on scope caps. Which one will be most accurate
easiest to use? Swaro says 17.7 in lbs max in their instructions. Just wanting to protect from over
tightening.

Thanks.

Pros and cons? I will mainly use this just for scopes. I have a 1/4" drive inch wrench for
heavier stuff.

Digital or analog? 15 in lbs or 17 inch lbs on scope caps. Which one will be most accurate
easiest to use? Swaro says 17.7 in lbs max in their instructions. Just wanting to protect from over
tightening.

Thanks.

heavier stuff.

tightening.

Thanks.

I like my Vortex analog torque wrench. Adjusts in 1 inch/pound increments. Fat Wrench adjusts in 5 in/lb increments. Perfect for scope mounting and critical action screw torques.

I like clickers but have a Seekonk beam torque wrench that I use for mounting scopes and action screws. It uses standard 1/4" hex bits.

heavier stuff.

tightening.

Thanks.
Analogue for me and always follow scope manufacturer advice.... otherwise you can void the warranty