What's your favorite portable shooting bench

The website is currently being revised but it should be good. If it isnt working, go to windyhillgunclub dot org and look at the for sale page. It's shown there also.
or u can call me. Two54-315-041seven. Wade

Thanks Wade calling now.
best,
Don

Wade,

Very nice design. I really like the way the legs store within the table. If I have a need down the road for a bench, I will certainly give you a call.

Rick

I have an original BR Pivot, I don't know if Caldwell changed anything. I also have a Big Shooter, very similar to the BR but all steel construction. Both pretty nice benches very stable.

FWIW, I have shot off of both the original BR Pivot and the Caldwell version. The original version is much better in my opinion. Caldwell seems to have cheapened the bench design with cheaper and lighter materials. Don't get me wrong, the new style is still a nice bench, just not as beefy as the original.

I've been refining this design for a couple years and just started marketing on this forum last week. I think it offers the most bang for the buck anyone could ask. Look at pics and features here.

For Sale - Heart of Texas Silhouette Association

I prefer a separate stool to avoid any movement through the bench. It can be customized with your brand, logo or just about anything you can imagine.
See what you think.

Update/FYI...

I'll be testing/writing a review on one Wade's benches for Len/LRH. I should have it in the next week or two to start testing.

Stay tuned...

I built my portable bench with three legs and it's rock solid wherever I set it. I even put three legs on my stool for the same reason. Four legs will always rock unless your legs are exactly the same length and the ground is perfectly flat.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.