What's your favorite hunting bow?

Yep, 50 # is plenty with proper shot placement .
My first traditional kill was a 240 lb. Blk Bear with 50 lb recurve and self made cedar arrow, complete pass through. Bear dropped in sight.
Killed several Bull Elk with mostly 55 lb longbows or recurve.
Your compound has more energy than my trade bows.
Good luck!

Be well shoot well

Bob Lee Hardcore
48B72971-D5F8-4E77-B38F-7AE07856914B.jpeg

20201213_193912.jpg

I guess I would have to say that my favorite bow is the one I am shooting at the time!
The five on the right and couple on the floor are bows that I built back when I still owned Stotler Archery. The others are old collectables, ( Hill, Stotler, Bear and Root) most of which I still shoot on occasion and a couple Self Bows. Also a hand full of kids bows for the young ones in the family or friends stashed about the place. :)

I bought a Bear Cruzer RTH package. I've taken two nice bucks at just under 30 yards. I could have spent more but dead is dead. Nothing like the rush you get when a buck is inside of 30 yards...never felt that way when I shot a buck at 100 yards.

View attachment 255394

I guess I would have to say that my favorite bow is the one I am shooting at the time!
The five on the right and couple on the floor are bows that I built back when I still owned Stotler Archery. The others are old collectables, ( Hill, Stotler, Bear and Root) most of which I still shoot on occasion and a couple Self Bows. Also a hand full of kids bows for the young ones in the family or friends stashed about the place. :)
I have a few of those non-wheel ones too, but the shelf is on the other side.

I was a big Mathews fan but as I got to shoot more PSE I started to like them more. For a used bow they shoot great and are the easiest bow to tune.

Old thread with a lot of nice bows. I've had a lot of favorates both stick and tech. My current bow is Obsession Defcon6 pulls at 76#, shoots em straight and fast.