What's your favorite hunting bow?

OG10

My two favorites Matthews Q2XL and Switchback XT, I've had others but keep coming back to these. I quit chasing new bows every year, life is much simpler now.

Bill Cauley Jr

LRH Team Member
E78A0D65-1F43-4880-828F-D722CF4F156B.jpeg
Hi guys! What is the bow you use for hunting deer? I have the Bear Archery Camo Cruzer RTH Compound Bow Right Handed I bought online from Full Force Hunting - an aussie store.
2013 Hoyt carbon element

Last edited:

Country Bumpkin

Old thread, but since it’s archery elk season.... I’ll play. Mathews new VXR 31.5. Smooth, quiet and fast. I struggled with my grip for a while (I was taught to have minimal contact with a grip). Now that I’m shooting almost a full vertical palm grip, it’s driving tacks

nmbarta

My favorite bow is the bow in my hands. I prefer the grip on a bowtech, draw of a hoyt, the back wall on a bowtech, the valley on the hoyt, the speed of the pse, the sound of the Mathews, the wieght of the carbons for packing, the wieght of the aluminum for shooting..... so on and so forth. Tough choices between lots of great choices, good problem to have. Good luck with it, you'll like what you get.

Flatbow

Nocked and ready for the Bull bugling not so far away.
Stotler Medalist Recurve that I build back when I still owned and operated Stotler Archery.
My Son is up ahead set up for a shot that did not happen. Typical N. Idaho country, Bull got at one time only 15yrds from him but too much brush to shoot.

Attachments

Trending threads