What's ur load data for berger 210

J

JEREMY logan

I've been breaking in my new barrel with hornady 155 amax, once i shoot all them up i'm going to try some 210 bergers that i just purchased. I would like your load data if you shoot a 300rum with this bullet . Also what kind of group sizes are you getting with your rifle using these bullets? Thanks in advance for any info.

I'm running 87gr of H1000 in Rem Sendero SFII with the 210 gr Berger. A good friend of mine with the same rifle is shooting the same load. Both rifles have a bunch of 1/2" groups, sometimes a little better, sometimes a little worse. But pretty much what I have come to expect from that load.

5 shots 100yds, doing variable magnification check on my Vortex scope. 3 shots at 10X, 2 shots at 20X

IMG00011.jpg

Sweeeeet, i talked to berger tec. Today he told me to start at 85.3 grains of h-1000 and max load would be 91.6 grains of h-1000. I'll try your load to thanks. Nice group 2

I've been using h1000 with the BERGER 21O in a factory SAKO 300 Win Mag
For best acccuracy, the bullet prefers to be seated as close to the rifling as possible without pulling itself out when you're unloading.
Mine is seated 5 thou from rifling.
Hopefully the long seated bullets wil stack without hanging up in your magazine. Lots of room in my factory SAKO clip.
The load averages 2800 fps

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts