Whats the cartridge you LOVE to HATE?

You should have seen the ammunition prices!!!! All of a sudden everyone had ammunition but they JACKED the living heck out of the prices. Box of nosler 6.5x284 was $120. 25-06 Barnes TTSX 100 grain were $100 each.

I believe it!

Wouldn't be surprised to see a brick of primers for $1k either.

I know which RUM you're talking about 😉 I don't drink the other. I haven't even had a beer in 31 days since knee replacement 😳.

How's the recovery going? Hopefully, you'll be better than new after rehab!

I'm not much of a drinker either…..only beer and that's not often! It'll probably be a hot summer day before I have another! memtb

How's the recovery going? Hopefully, you'll be better than new after rehab!

I'm not much of a drinker either…..only beer and that's not often! It'll probably be a hot summer day before I have another! memtb
Slow but getting better. Rehab 3 days a week. That's what hurts ! Lol. Anything will feel better than last year. 31 days is a long time for me ! I've lost 9 pds. and saved some money too ! Waiting on those warm days...
🙄 Got into low 50's last 3 days. No wind. Was nice . Today have an east wind . Usually west. 54 but feels cooler cause of wind. Hope all's been well with you and family.

Slow but getting better. Rehab 3 days a week. That's what hurts ! Lol. Anything will feel better than last year. 31 days is a long time for me ! I've lost 9 pds. and saved some money too ! Waiting on those warm days...
🙄 Got into low 50's last 3 days. No wind. Was nice . Today have an east wind . Usually west. 54 but feels cooler cause of wind. Hope all's been well with you and family.

Doing great……doing nutt'n but wasting time on the computer! 😉 memtb