Whats the cartridge you LOVE to HATE?

I was always told get a 308 because it has such soft recoil. Must be the some of the same folks, who a decade ago in the AR forums, said the 6.8spc had so much recoil and the 458 socom will break your gunstock and detach your retina. Some folks need to shoot more often and something with a little more juice. And lay off the soy.View attachment 432665View attachment 432666
But…but I saw a video titled "why the 6.5 creed beats .300 win mag at long range"

Are you telling me that's not correct!?!? 🤣

I mean in the video they were comparing the ballistics of a 147 eld m in the creed to a 180 Winchester power point in the win mag…but that's science right!?!? There has to be a legit reason no fan boy wants to "race" their creed at long range against my 225 eld m .300 win load right??? It's probably because my inferior 30'cal cartridge would do so poorly it'd be embarrassing for them and me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was always told get a 308 because it has such soft recoil. Must be the some of the same folks, who a decade ago in the AR forums, said the 6.8spc had so much recoil and the 458 socom will break your gunstock and detach your retina. Some folks need to shoot more often and something with a little more juice. And lay off the soy.View attachment 432665View attachment 432666
That's hilarious.

Sent those pics to a friend of mine who loads for and shoots a 6.5x55 Swedish.

He replied with "say no to the creedmoor….shoot the swede-more!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's hilarious.

Sent those pics to a friend of mine who loads for and shoots a 6.5x55 Swedish.

He replied with "say no to the creedmoor….shoot the swede-more!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
7ACF826F-60A2-4CA7-9D93-3EC93959C1C0.jpeg

Just because you shoot a Creedmoor doesn't mean we don't like you. It just means we laugh at you while hiding our own Creedmoors. Or 260 Rem/243 Wins as the case may be, because they're pretty much all the same.

Except for the 308 Win. Come at me Winnie Women, you flower children of the1960s so in touch with your feelings, wondering why your Dad drinks whisky and doesn't talk about Germany or Saipan, knowing deep inside you're a disappointment.
How dare you!!😂🤣

I'm firmly convinced that a 6.5 creed and a 30 mag is the perfect 2 rifle stable, and struggle to see the usefulness of most anything in between for anything I do (I see the usefulness of 338+ I just don't need them)

Creeds are a lot like Glocks imo, the people you don't like using them should have no bearing on whether it is useful or not. Not using a cartridge because of what another man or woman does with their life is super lame. I don't really even care if people use a 270 it's just sad.

Like when I see people driving a dodge, I want better for them
Oh man now you're really going for it!

I have a .270 and, with 4 small kids, a dodge minivan!!! 🤣

I will say, while it was my first gun my .270 sees less trigger time than my other 5 centerfires (.243, .257 wby, 300 win mag, 8x57, and .358 Norma)

I don't hate these cartridges but also, I've had rifles chambered in them, sold them, don't miss them:

.223 Remington
.308 Winchester

They're wonderfully practical, useful, and just so darn boring to me.

Here I am sick at this time, on a nice day in my area of Kentucky can't shoot. Thinking I had a pretty good shooting 6.5 cm 140gr. @ 2850 under half MOA. Now I find out it causes less erections, ovaries?, (Well I did just have an intestinal blockage, 6th very painful by the way, from internal injuries from a shooting years ago) I have no hair for a bun but now I'm just more depressed. Would the purchase of a 50 cal redeem me? I hear lots are buying them.🤣🤣

Oh man now you're really going for it!

I have a .270 and, with 4 small kids, a dodge minivan!!! 🤣

I will say, while it was my first gun my .270 sees less trigger time than my other 5 centerfires (.243, .257 wby, 300 win mag, 8x57, and .358 Norma)

I don't hate these cartridges but also, I've had rifles chambered in them, sold them, don't miss them:

.223 Remington
.308 Winchester

They're wonderfully practical, useful, and just so darn boring to me.
Boring did the opposite to me once I had children.

Boring is the most exciting attribute anything can have now. Interesting just sounds like wasted time. Give me 12ga, 9mm,223,6.5creed and 300prc and I'm good to go

I do still have 30-06 stuff but it hardly gets shot. I just can't bring myself to sell an m1

Here I am sick at this time, on a nice day in my area of Kentucky can't shoot. Thinking I had a pretty good shooting 6.5 cm 140gr. @ 2850 under half MOA. Now I find out it causes less erections, ovaries?, (Well I did just have an intestinal blockage, 6th very painful by the way, from internal injuries from a shooting years ago) I have no hair for a bun but now I'm just more depressed. Would the purchase of a 50 cal redeem me? I hear lots are buying them.🤣🤣
Talk to Bean. He found the perfect 'bald bun'.

Boring did the opposite to me once I had children.

Boring is the most exciting attribute anything can have now. Interesting just sounds like wasted time. Give me 12ga, 9mm,223,6.5creed and 300prc and I'm good to go

I do still have 30-06 stuff but it hardly gets shot. I just can't bring myself to sell an m1
Oh if I had an m1 you bet I'd never part with it haha.

My friend is still kicking himself over selling his old UNADULTERATED military rifle, a mint condition enfield .303. Full wood stock, still had the bayonet, everything. They're very common in Canada but not like this - every idiot with power tools or a file had to "sporterize" these formerly dignified and grimly serious pieces of hardware, and most were not gunsmiths by a mile and it shows. I've seen some real hack jobs that would just about make a man weep 🤣. Why would you do that to this rifle!? What did it ever do to you!?!?

I saw a video where they poked some well deserved fun at .303 owners.

"If your favourite cartridge is .303 British, your gun maintenance kit is a roll of electrical tape, a flat head screw driver, a can of wd40, and a rusty bastard file. No one with a beautiful wood stocked rifle should let you within a mile of it as the urge to take a dremel to it will be irresistible. And you're probably Canadian or Australian"