What's the best thermal scope for around $2500+/-

I went hog hunting with my son-in-law and I really like the Pulsar Thermion 50 he used. I have a night optics on my AR. He puts his gear through the paces. The night we hunted hogs we started with deer (daylight and legal). None of us got a deer (nothing but does showed up). My daughter killed her hog (AR with a Night Optics), he killed a hog (AR with a Pulsar Thermion 50) on the way to pick me up, and when I loaded up in the Ranger he said "wanna shoot a hog". I said, sure, where, it's pitch a** black out here". He pointed into the dark and said "they're right there" then handed me the AR. It was scope love at first site. 80 yards, put the cross hairs where they needed to be, pulled the trigger, and the hog dropped. I wish I could have been a bad-** like the boys on YT but I missed the next two running shots. His AR's are .223 and suppressed. The next day I was online with Capitol Armory getting myself in line for permission to own a suppressor (ticks me off. There's no good reason for that process to be that much of a pita).

I've had it out twice. No shots taken but it must be my calling. Easy mount on an AR with a 1 inch mount extension. Sighting in wasn't quick but it was all me being a novice at it. Stretches the distances I can verify targets at. I did get rechargeable batteries for it as it will power through a few. It says 4 hr run time. I am very pleased with it so far.
I'm interested in that unit because of size and the specs seem fine, how far can you positively identify likely targets? Most of my shooting would be out at 200 yards maximum. And what model is yours, any help would be appreciated, as i'm ready to buy.

The TS-19. You shouldn't have any trouble identifying critters 200 and under. I found some rechargable 123's because it will go thru them. Easy to swap out between sets