Whats the advantage of Hammer rounds ?

It is kinda funny how NOW light for caliber bullets going fast is a "cool thing", but when John Lazzeroni was doing it on a production scale 20 years ago he got made fun of and basically was run off of these types of forums...
Hammer Bullets are the game changer in this circumstance, And the fact that we are dong all this in factory chamberings

It is kinda funny how NOW light for caliber bullets going fast is a "cool thing", but when John Lazzeroni was doing it on a production scale 20 years ago he got made fun of and basically was run off of these types of forums...
It's cool but I didn't say I would ever do it. It's just not for me. Never talked to John Lazzeroni but I read his messages and he was always a big Into himself.

Last edited:
I've been hesitant to post this but it has been field proven
300 RUM
Savage 116 (The Mule )
26" Heavy Sporter
10 twist
Bertram Brass
.003 neck interference
CCI 250
124 AH
LEE FCD@ 1/8th
H4350@ 100 grains

View attachment 286925

1627182796810.jpeg

This is getting rather mediocre at this point…when y'all hitting 5k? :D

That's pretty cool.

I'm confident I can run the 35 HH above 5k in my 22-250AI. I used to run 35 grain Bergers around 4850.

Attachments

• 1627182695796.jpeg
    1627182695796.jpeg
    9.9 KB · Views: 47
It's cool but I didn't say I would ever do it. It's just not for me. Never talked to John Lazzeroni but I read his messages and he was always a big D.

He's actually a pretty good guy. A lot of people went after him for his ideas and that he made his stuff proprietary. But, I don't think anyone else since him has designed a completely new cartridge AND produced it.

A Firebird and a 119gr AH would make the speed freaks happy...

He's actually a pretty good guy. A lot of people went after him for his ideas and that he made his stuff proprietary. But, I don't think anyone else since him has designed a completely new cartridge AND produced it.

He always seemed real cocky from his messages. But if you say he was a good dude then I'll take your word for it. Hard to tell how people really are on the internet.

I loaded for one of his 7.82 Patriots before and it was a fun experience.

It's cool but I didn't say I would ever do it. It's just not for me. Never talked to John Lazzeroni but I read his messages and he was always a big D.

He always seemed real cocky from his messages. But if you say he was a good dude then I'll take your word for it. Hard to tell how people really are on the internet.

I loaded for one of his 7.82 Patriots before and it was a fun experience.
FYSA, he is an Official LRH Sponsor here.