What's on your stores' shelves for ammo and reloading supplies?

Here in the northern part of the People's Republik of Kalifornia, shelves are pretty bare. Was at a SW the other day, hoping for a single box of large rifle primers (it's okay to dream, right?) and not much in the way of ammo to speak of, with the exception of the larger caliber stuff - Weatherby, RUM, etc. They did have some 300 mag Federal, but that was it, besides some odd caliber stuff. All hunting ammo here has to be lead free, so if you want some lead ammo to shoot at the range, there was a few common calibers available, but no lead free. .264 diameter bullets?or 6.5 ammo? 🤣🤣🤣 Some of the small local shops get a trickle in on rare occasion as far as powder, but none of the popular stuff. As far as bullets, the shelves are empty. Thankfully, my "good to go" load has been converted to using Hammer bullets. They just sent me a box (quick turn around too!). Now all I need is a box of primers...

My stores shelves are pretty empty but mine are stocked up nice.

Attachments

• F0264D27-A576-4083-B98A-44B6FB8AC13C.jpeg
    F0264D27-A576-4083-B98A-44B6FB8AC13C.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 216
  • 8A541B91-1C94-48F9-B946-EDDC0A374736.jpeg
    8A541B91-1C94-48F9-B946-EDDC0A374736.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 202
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 205
A lot of 300WSM at Tucson dealers. Turners, Sportsmans, Murphy's, etc.....

I picked up some Norma brass for my 7mm-08 and some Bergers for my 7mm Rem Mag a couple weeks ago at Turner's, and 1 lb of 7977 at Murphy's, and yeah 300 WSM and 350 legend are always available.

How is the .300 Win Mag situation in Tucson?
I am seeing .300 WSM popup in east valley stores, but .300 Win Mag has been wiped out for months. I was down in Casa Grande this weekend, the one gun store by Culvers had a few boxes of .300 WM for $65 per. It might have even been Federal brand. No other stores in CG had any WM.

Bad, No 300 Win Mag available anywhere.

NE Alabama mostly empty. Only odd ball cartridges, little powder, few bullets, no primers. Can't even get shotgun shells from our wholesaler for our gun club. Kinda tough to shoot tournaments with no ammo to offer😡
Fortunately I keep a good inventory for personal use - both rifle and shotguns. Got a bunch of powder and many thousand primers. Whew!

Western PA, a lot of stores both chain and LGS, so if you hit it right you can find ammo in a half hour window, and there is some powders around although I can't find much of what I am looking for. Primers like the rest of the US, not so much.

I can get you all the 220 Swift factory ammo you want though :rolleyes: