What's on your stores' shelves for ammo and reloading supplies?

Same thing here in my town. Local GS has ZERO pistols in the glass cases, ZERO ammo for pistols or rifles, ZERO powder for anything except for very limited muzzleloader blackpowder. Has a few rifles (a couple of them are used Savage 110's that I'm 'eye-balling') a few shotguns and muzzleloaders...but that's it. Very sad...😕 Rumored that he'll be getting some 'Unicorn Stuff' in the next couple of days, though. 👍

Small local shops have limited firearms and pretty much zero reloading stuff. Made my way over to Springfield, IL to Scheels the other day and scored the last 2 boxes of 180gr VLD Hunting bullets. There were probably 20 or so boxes of 6mm berger bullets and a few boxes of 30cal A-tips but that was about it for rifle bullets ... not a single bottle of powder anywhere. Firearm selectin seemed decent but ammo was pretty scarce except for the oddball cartridges and some hunting ammo.

Same thing here in my town. Local GS has ZERO pistols in the glass cases, ZERO ammo for pistols or rifles, ZERO powder for anything except for very limited muzzleloader blackpowder. Has a few rifles (a couple of them are used Savage 110's that I'm 'eye-balling') a few shotguns and muzzleloaders...but that's it. Very sad...😕 Rumored that he'll be getting some 'Unicorn Stuff' in the next couple of days, though. 👍

There is almost nothing around here in central TX. No loaded ammo, bullets, powder.

Small local shops have limited firearms and pretty much zero reloading stuff. Made my way over to Springfield, IL to Scheels the other day and scored the last 2 boxes of 180gr VLD Hunting bullets. There were probably 20 or so boxes of 6mm berger bullets and a few boxes of 30cal A-tips but that was about it for rifle bullets ... not a single bottle of powder anywhere. Firearm selectin seemed decent but ammo was pretty scarce except for the oddball cartridges and some hunting ammo.
My hope is that these local small gun shops have made a good profit selling of their inventories . Something that will carry them through these troubled times.

608CED9A-79E6-49DB-B910-AC022CB3CA3A.gif

I wandered into Boise yesterday for a Dr apt (last time was in November), and stopped by the two big outdoor stores and one gun shop. Wow, were the shelves bare! Each store had a lot of 300wsm ammo (20+ boxes at each store), some 6mm Creedmoor ammo and a selection of $$$ Weatherby ammo. For reloading, there were a few .277 bullets, 5.56mm brass cases, but no powder and no primers. I have not seen H-1000 anywhere for months, so that wasn't a surprise. The handguns, ARs and shotgun pickings were slim.
What's going on in your city & state?
Here in WA state same thing, 2lbs of shotgun powder in a Sportsman's Warehouse, and 454 Casull ammo on shelf. Spattering of misc reloading bullets. Spoke with employee from BassPro, sounds like employees are buying anything that comes in before it hits the shelves. It's crap! They shouldn't be allowed to have first shot at product. Just my opinion.

Here in WA state same thing, 2lbs of shotgun powder in a Sportsman's Warehouse, and 454 Casull ammo on shelf. Spattering of misc reloading bullets. Spoke with employee from BassPro, sounds like employees are buying anything that comes in before it hits the shelves. It's crap! They shouldn't be allowed to have first shot at product. Just my opinion.
After thought, enjoyed a video on You Tube from president of Federal Ammo. He put myths to restand put things in perspective. 7 million new registered gun owners since start of pandemic. If each bought 2 boxes of ammo, equals 700 million rounds. Impossible to keep up with demand. Panic buying toilet paper is one thing, reloading components, another.

Mostly 12 gauge and 7.62x39 when I was in last week. Couple boxes of odd cartridges like 270 wsm and 35 rem. No powder, primers and very little bullets. I think they are just ordering whatever they can to keep the shelves from being empty.