What's on your stores' shelves for ammo and reloading supplies?

Mostly stuff nobody needs. I laughed when I saw "Cheaper Than Dirt" post 9mm "now available". I took a gander and most was $50 a box for 50 rounds. Just crazy. My local shop is getting stuff from time to time and is keeping their prices fair. I paid about $18 for a box of 50 9mm the other day from him. Some are gouging the heck out of folks and some don't know any better, "new gun owners".

I make a run every other week to three small shops within 30 minutes of me. No rifle primers, but powder supply has been consistent and prices haven't increased. Only powder I have not been able to find is Hybrid 100V.

I don't live terribly far from sportsman's warehouse in Ankeny. Jacobson's doesn't have anything special but they do have some rifle powders in stock. Just nothing desirable other than the pound of 4831ssc and 7828 (Maybe SSC Maybe not Can't remember), and I'm not sure if either of those are still there or not.
the only Alliant powder they had was RL50 RL19, and some of their shotgun powder. I bought up all their RL19 a few weeks ago so there's none left of that. They also had tons of that Hodgdon 380 or something, never heard of it but everyone seems to have some for sale for whatever reason. They also had US869 but I know most people here don't like it for temp stability. I use it when I can't find anything else, and just have a chart for temp/velocity.

Our Ikes chapter has a component buy every year. Put in for some IMR 7977 and Federal 210 match primers. Don't know if I'll get anything tho. Have a friend with a keg of IMR 7977 so one of these days I need to get that.

A lot of 300WSM at Tucson dealers. Turners, Sportsmans, Murphy's, etc.....
How is the .300 Win Mag situation in Tucson?
I am seeing .300 WSM popup in east valley stores, but .300 Win Mag has been wiped out for months. I was down in Casa Grande this weekend, the one gun store by Culvers had a few boxes of .300 WM for $65 per. It might have even been Federal brand. No other stores in CG had any WM.

I tried looking up some reloading charts for it, I've never used RL23 before, and there was almost no data on it. And since I was traveling I didn't want to sit around hoping that Alliant would respond to my email before I had to leave the store. That powder isn't listed in any of the nosler reloading tables for the cartridges I reload. (Nosler because I was on my phone googling and that's what came up)

Edit: the place by St. Louis was called Full Circle reloading if anyone needs RL23 in that area. I probably should've gotten some but I don't want to spend a hundred dollars on a powder I've never used and have no data on (in the hundred or more range because I'd need enough to develop a load, not because their prices were high)
Nosler is good

Hodgdon is also good

Just a couple I remember for the darn did get lucky moments!