whats it worth?

trophyhunter1000

Last weekend I picked up a Ruger #1 22-250 varminter with the stainless steel bull barrel, laminar stock and a Bushnell 3-9x40 3200 elite stainless scope. The kicker is this guns never been fired. What do y'all think she's worth

Blue book #29, couple years old, lists at 100% value $895. The scope doesn't ad much.

all stainless, action and barrel. I know what the guns worth. Just wanted to see what y'all think. See if your in the ball park of what it was appraised at. So far one of you is within $75.00.

Not into Rugers of any kind but I would say probably $900-950 from what I've seen them for.

I know what the guns worth.

Then why did you ask??????

Your little ego want to be "stroked" that you got a good deal? Or are you insecure that you paid too much?

Sounds like a nice gun and I am not faulting you for buying it. But your reply about "knowing what its worth" was too much to pass up. What something is really "worth" is all a matter of buyer and seller, at least if we are talking $$ value.

There are other measures of worth that are also valid and more vague.......

No offense meant, just making a point....

no you took it way out of line. I like seeing the price variations that people post. Not trolling any one or trying to have my ego stroked. Why would you say things about someone before you know the reason why they do something. Maybe I was trying to get a price point for what the LRH forum would be willing to pay for the gun. The moral to this is do not spout off inaccuracies about someone till you have the fact. If you were just joking and trying to get under my skin then congratulations you did it, and for that sir I salute you.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.