What's faster at 100 Yards, higher or lower bullets?

Here is a typical chart done many times and all show the similar barrel harmonics as the powder charge goes up when testing in a clean environment.

shot at 100 yards - no wind and overcast so no mirage I can find my node that will preform very easily. Same bullet just a powder amount change.
A9E3E499-95A1-4F48-9F58-BA8FE820C291.png

osoh

Hey, this how I think it works: the faster bullet exits the barrel quicker so recoil and barrel rise has less effect. So the faster bullet hits lower everything else being equal.
I see this when I'm doing load testing. My 2 cents anyway

Take Care
I've had the same experience when doing load development

What's the faster bullet at 100 yards, bullets that impact higher or lower on target? Same bullet is being used.
Thanks
Same rifle and same load the chances are that the bullets exiting the muzzle would be close enough in velocity not to make a difference. Hitting higher or lower is probably due to the way you are shooting.

If the bullets are launched at an equal angle from horizontal (including effects of harmonics etc.), and since acceleration due to gravity is essentially constant and perpendicular to horizontal, the projectile that takes the longest to reach the target will print lowest on that target. If you have a situation where the slower bullet hits higher than the faster one, you cannot be launching them at the same angle (due to harmonics or flinching or whatever).
Figuring how bullet shape, bullet RPM or rotation of the earth may come into it is well beyond my level of expertise!

If the bullets are launched at an equal angle from horizontal (including effects of harmonics etc.), and since acceleration due to gravity is essentially constant and perpendicular to horizontal, the projectile that takes the longest to reach the target will print lowest on that target. If you have a situation where the slower bullet hits higher than the faster one, you cannot be launching them at the same angle (due to harmonics or flinching or whatever).
Figuring how bullet shape, bullet RPM or rotation of the earth may come into it is well beyond my level of expertise!
If you look at the chart I posted as the powder charge was increased and the speeds then increased, the impacts posted a 100 yards will fluctuate do to harmonics bending the barrel at the moment the bullet leaves the barrel. As seen there are many times a faster bullet will impact lower then the previous lower charge slower bullet. The chart if looked at shows the powder charge and speed of every bullet.

This is not a result of shooter error but the harmonics of the barrel and in this case as many others we tested these are heavy contour barrels that most folks would not expect to see happen.

osoh

understood, what I was describing was a theoretical scenario Where both bullets leave the barrel at exactly the same angle to the horizontal. This was only an attempt to illustrate the role of gravity in ballistics.
In real life, the harmonics affected by velocity, change the departure angle which probably accounts for much of the elevation difference. Since we are not releasing the two bullets at the same angle, there is no easy way to predict if a faster load will shoot higher or lower than a slower one so your illustration of a real world trial is very helpful to explain why we can't just "add a few clicks" when we know the velocity changes.