what would you do?

Gator26

ok so i am trying to find a smith who will do work on a weatherby i thought that would be easy enough , but it seems that most of the ones that seem to have a good reputation only work on 700 actions or customs.....i found one near me but i dont know i havent ever heard of him and i cant find anyone who has used him ( he is better known for dealing in class 3 weapons) so what would you do? take a shot and use the one you can find or keep looking? does anyone know if SSG does work on weatherbys i sent him a message but he seems to be really busy right now so i just figured id see if anyone had him work on theres

Last edited:
SSG<= Nate works on the vanguards, not sure about the other. If you are curious about his work, just do a search and you will see his work. He is building me my sixth rifle. It might be a little bit before he get back to you he will be out of his shop for a little bit. I know it is tough to wait for a rifle, but I guarntee it is worth every minute.

Brent

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.