What would you do?

There are also the rechargeable ones. Also some from Caldwell. Ther are many options and just pick the best one for you.

I prefer the rechargeable version, the one with improved battery life and they're around $250.00

I like that they improve my hearing which is not 100% and they provide hearing protection. Win Win

6.5 SAUM if you are a reloader. I have a 6.5 RemMag and it is deer killer dee-luxe. I also have a Rem 700 short Mag action that I going to modify it with a Wyatt Box and make into a switch barrel rifle. RemAge conversions are not recommended by some for "fat" cartridges, so I will be using the Switch-Lug or the Shilen system. I can have a series of long throated barrels be based on SAUM and/or WSM cases in various calibers that rival belted cartridge performance.

I have more than 12 rifles. Some custom, some factory stock. My favorite is my Rem 700 in 6.5 Creed with 1/8 twist and Timney trigger. 110 gr to 140 gr Hunter Hammer. Many powders give good result. Just got in some Win 6.5. Anxious to try.
Good Luck !

Recent Posts