What would YOU bring on a 7 day pack hunt

Backcountry_IDN

So I'm going on a long pack in hunt with my cousin and a buddy from on here. (Live2hunt)

We've done pack hunts before but not this long of one. Mostly 1 and 2 night deals.

There could possibly be snow. This is for elk.

I want to see what you would bring. From the simplest of an extra pair of socks to a g7 rangefinder. Literally anything and everything you would bring.

We're most planning on bringing hotdogs and sandwich meat for food. Anything else?

Definitely TP! And the scotch and whiskey for sure! Lol

Jet boil, some granola bars, sleeping bag, pillow. By my calculations to function normally with the amount of beer I drink daily that would leave me room for four 30 racks. And yes it does suck carrying 4 30 racks of coors light but you have to look at the bright side, you don't have to carry them back out.

That's what the whiskey and scotch are for! Once we run out we have the good stuff! Lol

Definitely got the pack saw covered! Picked up a first aid kit also. I like the paracord idea. I usually have two extra boot laces and always use them to tie random stuff.

There's always baby wipes in my pack!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.