What went wrong? Opinions needed.

Not to belittle your diligence but you should have had that worked out before you went hunting. The technology, kinks, misses and problem solving are all part preparation. I say this with the utmost respect and hope others who a getting ready will take note. Always practice with actual rig from field positions at all likely and max distance before packing!

He gets that. This exact point has probably been mentioned every other page for the 19 pages of the thread. It would be nice if people who want to participate would read the thread.

He gets that. This exact point has probably been mentioned every other page for the 19 pages of the thread. It would be nice if people who want to participate would read the thread.
20 pages is a pretty big ask. You do have a pretty good point.

Personally I like to respond to the OP before reading so that whatever I have to say isn't affected by what follows.

20 pages is a pretty big ask. You do have a pretty good point.
Hey something we can agree on lol :). That is a lot of reading. rfurman24 does have a point also. It's been mentioned often with great detail lol. I think most just want to help.

Personally I like to respond to the OP before reading so that whatever I have to say isn't affected by what follows.

This is why much of what you have to say has already been said previously. And everyone following the thread wast their time opening and reading something that is nothing new. Pretty obvious most times.

This is why much of what you have to say has already been said previously. And everyone following the thread wast their time opening and reading something that is nothing new. Pretty obvious most times.
If it bothers you skip it.

On the other hand if you're noob and you get essentially the same advice from four or five of the more respected people on the site it make it a whole lot easier to figure out which way to go.

Sorry, I came in late and didn't see it mentioned on the first couple pages.

Spouting off with no regard to what others have said previously is just arrogance, nothing more.
Totally did not want to come off arrogant. I just wanted to make a point for any new guys just getting into long range. I'll be careful to look at the dates and number of pages the next time I chime in.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.