What unit in Wyoming??

We are mainly going for the experience. If we shoot a trophy, that's a plus, but we do want a good representation of the species.

Look at the odds; you aren't drawing most of last years 9 point units or above, and you aren't leaving points on the table by applying for a 6 point area. You'll have only a few units to choose from and I'd research those. You have 2 months before the proposed quotas come out, don't even think of applying before then.

Read the Bill, it has nothing to do with regular price licenses.

"The following fees shall be collected by the department and are in addition to the nonresident license fee for the appropriate big game species imposed under subsection (j) of this section and the application fee imposed under subsection (e) of this section:"

They aren't changing the regular price; nr Elk isn't $576.
Regular license prices are spelled out in a different paragraph. Special licenses are spelled out in section J and are in addition to the regular price. They strike out the current addl price and added in the new addn. Common mistake when people look at the special pricing legislation.

"(i) Nonresident elk license ...... $576.00 $1,258.00 in addition to the license fee imposed under paragraph (j)(xix) of this section;

They aren't changing the regular price; nr Elk isn't $576.
Regular license prices are spelled out in a different paragraph. Special licenses are spelled out in section J and are in addition to the regular price. They strike out the current addl price and added in the new addn. Common mistake when people look at the special pricing legislation.

"(i) Nonresident elk license ...... $576.00 $1,258.00 in addition to the license fee imposed under paragraph (j)(xix) of this section;
Your correct my mistake.

I'm following along also. We have 9 points also and are planning on going out next year............JR