What unit in Wyoming??

frostop

I've got a few preference points for wyoming Antelope and just not sure what unit to put in for.
Never been to wyoming so really don't know what to expect or have anything to go on.
I do have membership with gohunt and have onyx and have done some research, kinda leaning toward unit 60.

Any Ideas or guidance would be appreciated

Gary

Go to Wyoming website look up draw odds for this year, that will give you a better idea of what unit you could expect to draw with five points. The special draw might help but it is expensive.

Actually I was reading the odds incorrectly for unit 60, GOHUNT has a .77% chance of drawing with 5 points.
Now I'm looking at the northeast corner of the state. Anyone hunt Unit's 1 or 18??

Actually I was reading the odds incorrectly for unit 60, GOHUNT has a .77% chance of drawing with 5 points.
Now I'm looking at the northeast corner of the state. Anyone hunt Unit's 1 or 18??
I have hunted both units, feel free to shoot me a PM with what specifically you would like to know about them

They are all good eating. Don't worry about the unit as far as that goes.
Sage, hayfield, etc. They all taste the same. Occasionally a person claims to get a bad one but that has not been our case and is not affected by area. A myth... a fallacy.

Access (% of public land) and a ability to draw a tag should be your primary concern.

If you want it to taste good, get the hide off asap, and meat in a cold cooler. They are delicious if cared for properly (especially in September heat)

Unit 32 is 100% per GoHunt with a special tag and 5 points. Hunted this unit 2 years ago and saw plenty over 70". Not a ton of hunters but you will see others. We never had a problem getting away though. Nothing special in size but respectable. Saw quite a few like this one.
IMG_4324.jpg
IMG_4323.jpg

Recent Posts