What type of elk gets the biggest antlers in the US and where? Can I go for 12K?

WEATHERBY460

Looking to go on a rifle elk hunt, but want to hunt something big that would look massive on the wall. What states, any outfitters should i loom into? Thanks

Looking to go on a rifle elk hunt, but want to hunt something big that would look massive on the wall. What states, any outfitters should i loom into? Thanks
Well if I had an $12K to spend on one animal just throw in a few more $$$ for a jet ride and go to Africa for 10 days and shoot a half dozen + Big Plains Game, see thousands of animals and an experience of ten lifetimes!
Load you wall with BIG Mounts instead of just one!

Nothing wrong with a HIGH Fence depending on the inside land a feeding. There are some that are just like "Free Range". You get great accommodations, Food, Drinks, Entertainment, Jacuzzies & pools for the family to stay at, Pick the right one for a good family outing. while hunting that Raised Massive Bull,

Hope that we are far from this since it has been happening for hundreds of years already across the pond!

There was an article written about 15 years ago by a top Hunter talking on how the only people that will be able to hunt in the future in the USA will be like in Europe where only the Rich ARISTOCRACY get to hunt. The animals are provided and then big banquets after the kills.