What tools are on your bench

When I started reloading, I had no one to show me the correct way to do it. I purchased two good reloading books and studied them. Next I made a step by step cheat sheet on the correct reloading sequence and posted it eye level and center of my bench so as not to do anything out of order and do it correctly. I still have this at my bench because it is easy to get distracted or become complacent

I'm in the process of getting all the equipment for loading and wondering what all you experienced guys have on your bench. So far I have been able to accumulate dies, press, powder scale, calipers, brass, powder, bullets, still waiting on primers (not going to pay 5x what they are worth), and a few other gadgets.

What else are "must haves" for loading?
Shoulder bump gauge and a wet tumbler and possibly a dry tumbler. Wet to save time on primer pockets and consistent case volume and dry tumbler to remove lube. Annealeaze to make brass last. Get a mandrel and a case deprimer? Me... Deprimer, wet case wash, ads primer, brass wash lube, full resize, mandrel neck, debur neck

Shoulder bump gauge and a wet tumbler and possibly a dry tumbler. Wet to save time on primer pockets and consistent case volume and dry tumbler to remove lube. Annealeaze to make brass last. Get a mandrel and a case deprimer? Me... Deprimer, wet case wash, ads primer, brass wash lube, full resize, mandrel neck, debur neck
The poor Guy, I'am afraid we're going to scare him out of reloading.😲

Take posts 6,7, and 8 and read them over and over. As Feenix says, it's a process, and that process keeps building as your experience grows. Enjoy it and think before acting.
Technically, posts 9, 10, and 11. Rhe 6th, 7th, and 8th were not including your own. Those 3 fellas have a metric crap ton of knowledge between them.