What tools are on your bench

I'm in the process of getting all the equipment for loading and wondering what all you experienced guys have on your bench. So far I have been able to accumulate dies, press, powder scale, calipers, brass, powder, bullets, still waiting on primers (not going to pay 5x what they are worth), and a few other gadgets.

What else are "must haves" for loading?
That's a loaded question. Trickler, Case guage for sure.. But trust me whatever you have once you get going there's always something else you will think you need. My wish list is never ending. On bench primer, rcbs bullet pulling die, frankford universal micrometer priming die etcc.. Oh and I have a neck seating die and universal decapping die on the way right now.. For me there is always something out their that will make it easier, better, or quicker.

I'm in the process of getting all the equipment for loading and wondering what all you experienced guys have on your bench. So far I have been able to accumulate dies, press, powder scale, calipers, brass, powder, bullets, still waiting on primers (not going to pay 5x what they are worth), and a few other gadgets.

Primers should be a number one priority. Without those, nothing else matters.

Get good calipers. I have a pile of cheap crap in my drawer and finally got the mits. Game changer.

Important tools used frequently or for proper set up.
calipers
Hornady comparator gauges ( head space )
Hornady COAL guages
Hand primer
Hand de-primer
Trimmer
Deburring tool
Primer pocket cleaning tool
AD fx120 scales and all the stuff that goes with it.
Allen and hex wrench's
torque wrench- mine is a snap on electronic. $$
Annealing machine
wet tumbler
Mandrel sizing die and mandrels
Bushing dies and competition seating dies.

I know some of the stuff mentioned may not be considered a tool but it's stuff I find very important to me that I invested in it. Buy once cry once. I hate spending 200 plus on dies but the ease of use etc over time pays dividends to me. It may not to you.

Additional tools I don't use much:
concentricity gauge
Head space gauges for when I switch barrels
action wrench
action vise
barrel vise
barrel nut wrench
action truing tools
Bolt face cutters and truing tools
scope mounting kit
cerakote paint tools
end mill bits for the milling of stocks etc
Dremel- garage smiths favorite tool.

Didn't say what type scale. Digital or manual. I always have two scales out. Also I have a good set of check weights that cover 5 to 7 different weights. I always run all the check weights across the digital scale before a loading session and after just as a sanity check. I've had my scale start showing an error at lower weights while weighing accurately at higher weights. I'll have the beam balance scale set up for my target powder charge and every once in a while empty one of the newly charged cases from the digital into the manual and see if all is still where it should be. A power powder trickler is a good thing to have.

Primers should be a number one priority. Without those, nothing else matters.
RCBS has a deal right now which includes 1000 CCI primers, dies, shell holder and something else including the HazMat shipping charges for a really reasonable cost (at least I think its reasonable and I'm on a fixed income) $160-$190 The Icons on the left let you see Rifle, pistol offerings etc.

This is my dream reloading room/archery tune area!
It took quite a few years to get to that. Not going to lie, it's freaking sweet !
keep those dreams going and let them drive you in those goals. Don't waste valuable time on social media outlets it will rob you of those dreams.

I have two (2) Forester priming tools. I use one for small, and one for large. I have gone to a different method of Primer loading, so I have the Forester's for sale. Also have four tubes. All like new. Will take half price for all.

I looked at your list of what you have and there are lots of good suggestions posted above. I just sat and looked over my reloading room and the list below are items I will not do without. Remember, tools that back up your power driven accessories work when the grid is down. Hornady New Dimension Dies work just fine for hunting rounds and I have used them for 30 years shooting out to 6oo YDS and that is farther than I will attempt a shot on live game. The below items are in no particular order. PRIMERS are key, without them no reloading can be done. You can do all your brass prep while searching for them, and reread your manuals. Stay Positive and you will score some eventually if you search diligently

Make a list, in order of operation, for your reloading procedure and post it on the wall in front of your press, step by step. Label everything or you will forget ( Trimmed and cleaned brass etc)

Uniformity and a careful step by step procedure will ensure consistent Ammunition!!

1. Universal decapping die
2. Stuck case remover
3. One Shot case lube and Lube Pad
4. Lyman case prep center does it all for your brass
5. A hand driven case prep tool for occasional brass work
6. Good Calipers and a Micrometer
7. Battery scale for a back up and reference check
8. Great lighting!!!
9. Hand priming tool (I use a RCBS)
10. Set of shell Holders (I use Redding to go with my T7 Press
11. Case neck brushes and Mica
12. Several dedicated reloading Manuals especially for the bullets you prefer to shoot. Nosler Hornady Sierra Speer Lyman 50th year version
13. Locking die rings if your dies don't have them (RCBS are best)
14. Powder trickler
15. Case trimmer (I use RCBS) it can be run by hand or by drill/screwdriver etc)
16. Read and reread the reloading manuals.
17. Case cleaner (I use a RCBS Sonic, Works great and no noise) Lots of good options out there.
18. Wrenches, Allen wrenches Dedicated to your reloading room.

Much luck and good shooting, you came to the right place

I looked at your list of what you have and there are lots of good suggestions posted above. I just sat and looked over my reloading room and the list below are items I will not do without. Remember, tools that back up your power driven accessories work when the grid is down. Hornady New Dimension Dies work just fine for hunting rounds and I have used them for 30 years shooting out to 6oo YDS and that is farther than I will attempt a shot on live game. The below items are in no particular order. PRIMERS are key, without them no reloading can be done. You can do all your brass prep while searching for them, and reread your manuals. Stay Positive and you will score some eventually if you search diligently

Make a list, in order of operation, for your reloading procedure and post it on the wall in front of your press, step by step. Label everything or you will forget ( Trimmed and cleaned brass etc)

Uniformity and a careful step by step procedure will ensure consistent Ammunition!!

2. Stuck case remover
8. Great lighting!!!
12. Several dedicated reloading Manuals especially for the bullets you prefer to shoot. Nosler Hornady Sierra Speer Lyman 50th year version
14. Powder trickler
15. Case trimmer (I use RCBS) it can be run by hand or by drill/screwdriver etc)
17. Case cleaner (I use a RCBS Sonic, Works great and no noise) Lots of good options out there.

#8 cannot be under valued.

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but the most important thing the OP needs is primers. He has to learn basic loading and how to develop a load before any fancy toys will make his loads better. Suck it up, buy some primers and load some shells. Do the best you can then start looking for ways to improve your process. There is a learning curve here.

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but the most important thing the OP needs is primers. He has to learn basic loading and how to develop a load before any fancy toys will make his loads better. Suck it up, buy some primers and load some shells. Do the best you can then start looking for ways to improve your process. There is a learning curve here.
👍

2. Stuck case remover
8. Great lighting!!!
14. Powder trickler

One of the most important tools on my bench is a RCBS Bullet puller. You will use this more than you think. You will always make mistakes on load development, so you pull the bullet and start over again. With out wasting the bullet, powder or the primer, which no one can afford to do nowadays.