What things should I add to the LRH Gear Shop?

Buffalobob

This is one of three $30 tripods I have.

Dynex :: Products For Your Digital Life - Dynex® 53" Tripod

It weighs 2 # as does one other. The third tripod weighs 3# and I just can't seem to put it in my pack because of that extra pound of weight.

I almost always glass from either sitting on the ground or on a low collapsible stool so I wouldn't need more than 48 inches.

I can only speak for myself but once the price goes over $100 I am probably going to keep on tolerating the shaky, unsteady ones that I have.

ejones338

How about the horus vision ASLI (angle slope level indicator). It shows you if your rifle is level, the slope of your shot, and gives you the cosine value for your multiplier. It's alot of things in one unit and at $70 it is a great value.

sp6x6

Snipepod, light and packable/ stock mounted ammo pack,kirkpatric leather or Eagle Ind. which has pouch for range card or ppc

Topshot

Rifle stocks suitable for LR hunting. Also adjustable recoil pads, length of pull spacers and cheek pieces to match stocks.

blipelt

+1 for pod loc's

Maybe a orange vest with some extra pockets to carry your wind meter, pda etc.

I haven't found anything that really is suited for this application.

Brent

LRHWAL

Great news.

I agree on stock accessories. Also on the DE products. Some great ideas on shooting benches, rifle bags and cases and I think gong targets would be a nice idea.

Some precision reloading products, even on a drop shipped basis, would be a nice idea IMHO.

All the best with it!

zupatun

I hate carrying a separate set of binos and rangefinder...

That said, most of the hunting/shooting I do in Virginia with my 308 is not over 600-700 yards and I can't really afford the Leica rangefinding binocs--Geovids (I'd love a set!). Is there anything else that fits the bill in an 8X or 10X bino rangefinder combo??? I'd be on the look out for it at the Shot Show...actually I'll be there on Tues-Thursday. Wonder who else is going?

: LRH shooting mat is another thing I want...

Matt

sp6x6

zapatun, leupold has a set of 9x32 RXG-IV, met two guys hunting that liked theirs, but have heard mixed feeling on them. Also swaro and ziess have a nice mono/ range, seen Ziess for 600-$700