What the hell!

Maina

I see this every place ! Back order.
Primers back order
Brass back order
Dropped $1014.00 to day and a lot is back order ! Finding 300 ultra mag brass ha that's funny ****. !

Some think these shortages will pass, and to be fair some stuff is more available. I think we're looking at the new normal. Hopefully you aren't completely dead in the water. Good Luck!

It took all day on the net and drive 120 miles but I got it all . I did have to buy bullets to get brass , not cheap but hey I'm seeing long range shooting is like not for poor people lol ! I'm in it for $4000.00 now in 3 months

After the comments from the POTUS last week, I went up to my local GS and picked up 1000 each of small, large and large magnum primers. 4#of Benchmark and 8# jug of IMR 7828 and a 8# jug of IMR 4350. I'm not doing without this time because "I thought it will pass".

morning, amazing, I just spend $700 + dollars on reloading supplies recently. W-760 5lbs. -RL15 5lbs.-Ramshot Big game--none- bought 2700 5 lbs. in the same burn range. I know these powders r all in the approx. burn range. Why buy so much? scarcity of products.

One piece of info I came upon was that UK has lots of Ramshot Big Game. Tried to buy the powder, UK company will not ship to the USA. This is strange??
The reloading supply problem is not getting any better. A person goes to cabelas, sportmans guide, and lots of others. back order back order. From my investigating Ramshot big game in a lot of incidences, will not b reordered. all fed. primers r very hard to obtain. if obtained look at the price!

someone mentioned to buy the loaded product?? really? just maybe this is part of problem? the ammo builders see more money in the loaded product than laboring to make reloading supplies. to use this route would basically put the reloading products out of business or to just make the loaded products or triple the price of reloading supplies. I will admit that i hoard reloading supplies. do not like to run out. I could b part of the reloading problem, but until the picture becomes more favorable to the world of reloaders. I will continue

FOOD FOR THOUGHT?

Just Countrylightbulb

It must be because Ohio doesn't have as many rifle shooters.
My local GS has several thousand, probably 300-500,000 Fed. Primers and several hundred thousand of other brands. There powder supply is huge, I guess they know the right people...

It must be because Ohio doesn't have as many rifle shooters.
My local GS has several thousand, probably 300-500,000 Fed. Primers and several hundred thousand of other brands. There powder supply is huge, I guess they know the right people...

You should post there phone number

I don't want to give up my local honey hole, they probably wouldn't ship out supplies anyway. They are loyal to the locals,which i can respect that. But I was at Cabelas last week in Columbus Ohio, and they had a very good supply of Alliant, IMR and H powders, along with several thousand primers including Federal.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.