What Suppressor Trust?

I think they all start out as a cheap carbine don't they? I just brought out my NIB CZ 455 to put a scope on and see how she shoots.

I came back to give an update on the process. My original post was 12/22/21 when I first placed my order with Silencer Central. At the time I placed the order I was told E forms had just kicked off and this process should take 90 days. I received an email day 1 with a link to upload my passport style photo. Due to the holidays the fingerprint kit was delayed almost 2 weeks. I received the kit on 1/8/21 and turned it around in 2 days. Next emails I received were on 1/18/22 giving me instructions to create my BATF account and also Docusign the trust paperwork. The next email I received on 2/17/22 contained a link that required me to schedule an appointment to electronically sign my transfer form. A little note here, once you set your appointment know you may receive a call very early the same day. The appointments are set for 15 minutes and each suppressor in jail requires it's own appt. The actual call only takes 5 minutes so they end up ahead of schedule. I missed my original call and had to reschedule because I wasn't available when they called early. I completed both my forms on Thursday 2/24/22. As we were completing my forms I asked what the time line was now. I was informed it would be 90 days from now, not from the date of purchase as I was told originally. Time will tell if 90 days is accurate but right now the time line to get to the electronic signing took far longer that I was expecting. The process has played out as I was told it would but the timeline not quite so. Either way it may be 5 months vs 10-12. Will update as things continue with the process.

Last edited:

Recent Posts