What Scope for 22LR Training?

Bominiscious

I have a CZ 457 and I would like to make it a legitimate trainer for long range shooting. I've read bits and pieces about this and wondering how I should go about it. I have a set of 30mm rings and wondering which scope would be good for starting in training. The rifle I'm building for long range shooting (my first as a beginner) Is wearing Zeiss LRP S3.

My budget for this will be in the $500 range. Or I could wait a little while and step up from there.

I have a CZ 457 and I would like to make it a legitimate trainer for long range shooting. I've read bits and pieces about this and wondering how I should go about it. I have a set of 30mm rings and wondering which scope would be good for starting in training. The rifle I'm building for long range shooting (my first as a beginner) Is wearing Zeiss LRP S3.

My budget for this will be in the $500 range. Or I could wait a little while and step up from there.
Where are you at?

The 34mm Arken SH has enough internal adjustment to get SV ammo to 500 yards on a 20mm rail with 50 yard zero. The 30mm Arken ELP only has enough to reach just past 300 set up the same.....

IMG_1976.JPG

IMG_2996.JPG

Recent Posts