What rings to go with ?

Overkill338

That's all I'm missing for my .300 RUM. The rings that are on it, are just some I used to have on a .22-250. I'm not sure what height they are, or what height to go with. I have a 3.5-10x44 Zeiss on it. I'm looking at the Burris Xtreme Tactical rings, they have 6 screws per ring, which seems to me like it would hold well.

Open to suggestions.

I went with the NF rings and rail and one reason I choose the NF rings was because of being able to attach the anit-cant bubble level top ring. I recently noticed that my scoped slid forward until it came against the bell of the tube which prevented it from slipping any farther. I think I put them on right and i'll be remounting and checking them again.

I'll be considering the Burris signature rings for other calibers but I'm not sure if they're up to the job on a 300 RUM. The extreme tactical rings look good.

Tang, you will like the Burris tactical rings. I am running them on most all of my rifles with EGW rails. The low rings over EGW 20moa rails clear as large as 56mm objectives.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.