What rimfire caliber for LR training

I like 22 lr, $13 for 500 win xperts 10/22 with adams&bennett 18" fajen thumbhole. 200yards around 2 to3" groups with a harris bipod at picnic table, shoot all day for a few bucks.150yard squirrel neck shot. Alot of drop though I'd suggest a tactical solutions 15moa base I don't have one but alot of hold over.

My dad is seriously looking at the A&B Fajen combo, and I am considering dumping my HM2 into the stock, but I don't think a sporter would look good in a fajen adjustable. Need to find a plain wood stock to put the 10/17 into. I am accepting donations.

. I am accepting donations.[/QUOTE]

ya mee too, the donation im looking for is a savage .223 accustock gun i dont care what model but scince im dreaming id like a gun with a bull barrel and a leuopy scope oooh and a million dollars if anyone is feeling nice:D

ya mee too, the donation im looking for is a savage .223 accustock gun i dont care what model but scince im dreaming id like a gun with a bull barrel and a leuopy scope oooh and a million dollars if anyone is feeling nice:D

Accustock 223 is much more expensive than a used 10/22 stock

Last edited:
im sorry i wasnt trying to be a jerk, i did however see a butler creek 10/22 stock on ebay with palm swells and a recoil pad for 129.99 oh it was black synthetic btw

that stock on ebay looked good, just type in butler creek into the search and it should be there on the first or second page it was still in the package. check it out

My dad is seriously looking at the A&B Fajen combo, and I am considering dumping my HM2 into the stock, but I don't think a sporter would look good in a fajen adjustable. Need to find a plain wood stock to put the 10/17 into. I am accepting donations.

I have the laminate thumbhole silhouette. I have 2 original stocks the a+b barrel really outshoots the butler creek 20" blued combo.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.