What Reciever Should I Get?

kc

For those who don't know me, I have a bit of good news my old friend Dan's family own a pawn shop
this is where I get some damned great deals on my Springfields.
I got in contact with and asked if I could come in and clean up the rifles and help out around the shop, all I ask in return is some rifles to add to my Safe..well his old man said I have no problem with the deal, there are a sh!t pile of Springfields in the back and a good hundred more that need to be cleaned, hell he can walk around and clean the glass cases and make the stuff look better.
I need the parking lot sweped vaccume run (etc)..

there are a bunch of Remingtons (MAGNUMS) in cheap black plastic stocks that I know I can pick up cheap.
if I were to build a .300short mag what reciever would work best.
HELL guys! there are about 10 in 7MAG alone and none are being sold or ever got sold in over 5 years.
NO BULL S#IT KC.
I am gonna get another 7MAG I fell in love with the last one I sent out to SD.

If you want to build one on a long action a 7mm mag or 300 would work. Then you could seat your bullets on out. Wish I could run up on a 7mag gun like that for a donor.

"What Reciever Should I Get?"

I would sell off some of that stuff and treat yourself to a nice custom action. Bat, Defiance or Stiller come to mind as the foundation for a really nice rifle.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.