What Priming Tool?

Do you find it to be tedious loading in one primer at a time? Or not too bad? I've never used a priming tool like this so that's why I ask. Thank you!

Nope. Don't load by the thousands so the K & M tool works just fine for me, not tedious at all.

The Frankford Arsenal Platinum hand priming tool is one on my list. I think it's cool that the primer depth can be controlled with it, but I'm not sure if I constantly want to be adjusting that for every caliber I load for. ......
I would not recommend it, the travel distance is too short even at max travel the primers are somehow seated. What i was mainly disappointed with the pin that pushes the primers has an almost round end and it does not push the primer evenly. TBH I am very happy with Lee tools, although I have a co-ax and expensive equipment as well.

Franklin arsenal platinum series come with dies and has adjustable seating depth knob that wil give you consistent primer seating depth

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts